About Palliative Care Nurses
Palliative care nurses make the end of a patient's life easier.
Palliative care nurses work in hospitals, hospices and in the patient's home or residential home, ensuring those who are suffering from a terminal illness are as comfortable as possible towards the end of their life. If you are interested in working as a palliative care nurse, please look at our guidelines below before applying:
- NMC registered with current PIN
- At least one year's clinical experience
- Keen knowledge of palliative care
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Good time keeping and record management skills