April Interview Dates
We hold Face to Face interviews every month in a number of locations across the UK. If you have registered with our agency and would like to book an interview please login to the portal or call our customer service team on 0333 043 6779.
||4th, 11th, 18th and 25th April
||5th,12th, 19th and 26th April
||Monday to Friday
||10th and 24th April
||12th, 19th and 26th April
||6th, 13th and 27th April
UPDATE: Payroll processing over the August Bank Holiday
Please note that due to the August Bank Holiday on Monday 29th August 2016 we will not be processing any timesheets on this day.
Please take note of the following dates in order to ensure your timesheet is processed correctly.
Normal processing of timesheets will resume from Tuesday 30th August
Call the booking team on
0333 043 6779
for our enhanced Bank Holiday Rates
We thank you in advance for your hard work over the August Bank Holiday weekend.
Essential information about the NMC and nursing agency jobs.
The Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) regulates nurses within the UK. They set standards which nurses and midwives must meet in order to practice. The NMC’s conduct also states how nurses and midwives must work and behave.
Applicants must demonstrate that they can communicate clearly in English. They must complete the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), and achieve a minimum score of at least seven overall and in each of the four skills. The score should be achieved in a single sitting of the tests.
- The application must have practised as a registered nurse or midwife for at least one year, either full-time or its part-time equivalent
- The applicant’s experience must be relevant to the specialist field you are applying for. Any experience gained pre-registration is ineligible
- If the applicant has been qualified for longer than this, they must have also practised for at least 450 hours in the previous three years. We define ‘practising’ as working in some capacity by virtue of their registration as a nurse or midwife
- Practice can include administrative, supervisory, teaching, research and managerial roles as well as providing direct patient care. This can also include volunteer work as long as any practice is registered. If the applicant has not undertaken any duties as a registered nurse or midwife in the three years prior to making their application, they should contact NMC to discuss available options
- If the applicant is a midwife but has not practised midwifery in the five years prior to their application, they must do a return to midwifery practice course in their home country before they can apply to register with us
- Applicants must hold a current registration or licence without restriction with the licensing authority or registration body in the country in which they qualified or have been practising
- If applicants have worked as a nurse or midwife in more than one country, NMC requires them to be registered with the licensing authority or registration body in all the countries/states where they have worked
- NMC will require verification from that authority regardless of the length of their employment. Applicants must provide the details of all practice undertaken as a registered nurse or midwife including verification documents and registration certificates